If you’ve had error message 101 or 102 there are a few things you can try to resolve this right away:
• Update your billing address or remove any saved payment cards and then re-add them:
Log into your account here
Go to your “My account” section
Select “Update your cards and addresses”
Select “My cards” and then delete your saved cards (please note: you can only change your billing address by deleting your card and adding it again)
Select “Add a new card”
Re-enter all the fields for billing address so that they match the billing address on your payment card
Please note: This can only be done via the “My Account” section and not from “My Bag”
• Delete your browsing history, emptying your cache and deleting your cookies. You can find instructions on how to do this here
• If these options don’t work, please follow the instructions provided on the error message or get in touch here
Placing an order at newlook.com is easy, all you have to do is browse, add and checkout.
Browse newlook.com by using the search bar, main menu, homepage or suggested product pages. We like to use plenty of pictures and videos to give you the best idea of how each product looks and we also provide some styling guidance and technical information alongside all our products.
Add the item to your bag by selecting a size, choose how many you want and then click the “add to bag” button. The item will be added to your bag and you can continue to shop.
Checkout by clicking on the bag icon in the top right of your screen and selecting the “bag and checkout option”. Here you can review your choices, add a promotional code and select your delivery country. Once you are ready to buy, simply click the “secure checkout” button and follow the prompts.
Is everything available on newlook.com?
Almost all of our products are made available at newlook.com as well as some great online exclusives that you won’t find in store. Please keep in mind that some items may sell out online before they do in store and we don’t have the ability to check exact stock levels.
When will an item come back in stock?
We don't currently have the facility to let you know when an item is due back in stock but, with over 600 new items online each week, we don’t tend to restock a lot of items again.
When shopping on newlook.com we suggest that you register for an account. If you are signed in to an account when you shop you can add things to a wish list, save payment details for easy checkout and access tracking information.
Registering is easy, simply click “Register” at the top right of the home page (or follow the instructions while you're at the checkout), fill in your details and choose a password to keep your account private. Click “Register Now” and that's it! We'll email you a confirmation for your new account. To log out of your account, just click “Sign out”
You can log into your account anytime. Once you are logged in you can change your password, email address, delivery address and payment card details
It’s also worth checking your account information every once in a while just to make sure we have the right details for you.
Changing your delivery address
Once your order has been placed, we are unable to change the delivery address. We will attempt to deliver to the address you provided. If no-one is there to accept it a refund will be issued when the item comes back to us.
Cancelling your order
As well as our refunds policy, you also have a legal right to cancel your online contract with us if you are a customer in the European Union. Although it's legally called a "cancellation" right, you will still receive your order and need to return it.
You can cancel up to 14 calendar days from the day after you receive your order. This excludes items that have been sealed for hygiene reasons if the seal has been broken or removed e.g. make up, underwear, swimwear, and jewellery for piercings.
To cancel your order, please go to the "Ask us your question" box below and choose Returns & Refunds as the email subject. Complete all the details. In the "ask question" box, please enter “Cancelling Order” at the top (where it says “type your question in here”). Then give details of why you would like to cancel your order with New Look.
Please return your products to us as explained in the information enclosed with your parcel. All UK returns are free but you will have to pay the cost of returning your order from other EU countries.
What currencies can I use?
You can pay using UK Pound Sterling (GBP) or Euro (EUR). To swap between these, simply select the relevant currency from the list in the top left corner of the page to display prices in that currency.
Which Payment Methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards for payment including: Switch/Maestro,Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and American Express as well as PayPal, the New Look Store card and New Look Gift cards.
How do I know my payment is secure?
We work with Visa and MasterCard to make shopping online with a credit/debit card even safer and to help protect your card against unauthorised use - just like Chip and PIN does.
If your bank or card issuer is already part of this scheme, chances are you will have already seen the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode page when shopping online. It helps stop unauthorised purchases and means you can shop online with added security and peace of mind.
How it works
When you reach the checkout at newlook.com (or any other participating store), you can register for Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode. Just sign up using the on-screen prompts, create a password, and continue shopping.
You only have to sign up once and can then use your password for any future online purchases. Alternatively, you can contact your bank directly for more information. Please note that if you choose not to register during your order today, we may need to ask you for an alternative payment method to complete your purchase.
How do I pay using Gift Cards?
For help on how to redeem your gift card, check out our gift card guide here.
To buy a Gift Card or Check your remaining balance, click here.
When will you take payment for my order?
We'll only ever take payment from you after we've dispatched your order and it's on its way to you
You can use your eGift card as payment or part-payment at any New Look store in the UK or online at www.newlook.com.
To make sure the e-Gift card doesn’t land in your email junk box, we recommend you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
When using your eGift card to shop online you will need to select the gift card option on the payments page and then enter your PIN and the 16 digit card number at the checkout.
You can also spend your eGift in any New Look store in the UK, simply print out your eGift card and present it at the till when you are ready to pay.
Please keep your eGift card secure. Your card number is unique and the total value can only be redeemed once.
Further help can be found by phoning the eGift help line on 08456439044.
eGift Card Terms and Conditions
1. eGift cards can be purchased online at newlookgiftcards.com.
2. eGift cards can be redeemed online at newlook.com (subject to website terms and conditions) or in UK New Look stores.
3. To purchase the eGift card, add the eGift card to your basket. When your order has been processed and we have taken payment you or the recipient of your order will receive an email (within 48 hours from the time of purchase) containing a link to the purchased eGift card.
4. New Look accepts no responsibility for the customer inputting the incorrect email address to which the eGift card should be delivered.
5. eGift cards may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the eGift card on payment of the difference.
6. If you do not spend the entire balance on the eGift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
7. If any product purchased with an eGift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the eGift card.
8. eGift cards have a maximum value limit of £500. eGift cards can be topped up to that maximum value limit.
9. eGift cards will be valid for 18 months from the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries). Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
10. Please check online for balance enquiries or contact us by phone on 0500 454 094 (local rates apply but please note mobile rates vary).
11. eGift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used towards payment of any outstanding balance on a New Look Store Card.
12. Please treat eGift cards as cash. New Look will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged eGift cards.
13. New Look reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or eGift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the eGift cards if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights. New Look Retailers Limited, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, United Kingdom. Registered No. 1618428