Republic of Ireland - € - English
Terms of Sale
Download a pdf version of these Terms of Sale.
Mother’s Day Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. This offer entitles you to a £5 New Look voucher (‘voucher’) when you buy a single New Look Gift Card (‘the Qualifying Gift Card’) worth £30 or more in a single transaction.
2. This offer is available to UK residents purchasing a Qualifying Gift Card in UK New Look stores and online via https://giftcards.newlook.com between 00:00 Thursday 1st March 2018 and 23:59 Sunday 11th March 2018 GMT. Subject to availability.
3. If you buy a physical Qualifying Gift Card online you will receive your voucher in the same envelope as the gift card. If you buy a digital Qualifying Gift Card you will receive an email, to the email address you used to purchase the Qualifying Gift Card, with your voucher on Wednesday 14th March 2018.
4. The voucher is only valid for one transaction and can be used, instore or online, between 00:00 Wednesday 14th March 2018 and 23:59 Wednesday 28th March 2018 GMT.
5. The voucher can be redeemed against full price items only and cannot be used in a transaction where the total value of the goods is less than £5. You can use the voucher for goods of a higher value although you will be required to pay the difference.
6. Please note that New Look gift cards and vouchers are subject to their own terms and conditions.
7. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
8. This offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time at New Look’s discretion.
9. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
10. The voucher and Qualifying Gift Card cannot be used to purchase any additional New Look gift cards or be used towards payment of any outstanding balance on a New Look store card.
11. No cash or any other alternative will be given and the voucher can only be redeemed once.
12. Copied, damaged or expired vouchers will not be accepted.
Promoter: New Look Retailers Limited, New Look House, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, UK. Registered number 1618428.
1. This offer entitles you to a €5 New Look voucher (‘voucher’) when you buy a single New Look Gift Voucher (“the Qualifying Gift Voucher”) worth €30 or more in a single transaction.
2. This offer is available to ROI residents purchasing a Qualifying Gift Voucher in ROI New Look stores between 00:00 Thursday 1st March 2018 and 23:59 Sunday 11th March 2018 GMT. Subject to availability.
3. The voucher can be redeemed against full price items only and cannot be used in a transaction where the total value of the goods is less than €5. You can use the voucher for goods of a higher value although you will be required to pay the difference.
4. The voucher is only valid for one transaction and can be used instore between 00:00 Wednesday 14th March 2018 and 23:59 Wednesday 28th March 2018 GMT.
5. Please note that the New Look vouchers are subject to their own terms and conditions.
6. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
7. This offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time at New Look’s discretion.
8. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
9. The voucher and Qualifying Gift Voucher cannot be used to purchase New Look gift vouchers.
10. No cash or any other alternative will be given and the voucher can only be redeemed once.
11. Copied, damaged or expired vouchers will not be accepted.
Promoter: New Look Retailers Limited, New Look House, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, UK. Registered number 1618428.
Tracking your order
All International Express Deliveries are fully trackable. To track your order, sign in to your Account, select My Orders and select the relevant View Order button. Alternatively, select Track My Order at the top of the homepage and input your Order Number.
If you’v e chosen Standard Delivery, you can track your order whilst it’s with us – so you can see if we have processed it, or when we’ve shipped it. Depending on which country you’ve chosen for delivery, your order may be fully trackable – in which case a tracking number will be provided when the order is dispatched.
Information about us
Our website www.newlook.com is operated by New Look Retailers Limited (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 1618428. Our Value Added Tax number is GB 429214460.
After placing an order you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have safely received it. This does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will send you a second email to confirm acceptance and dispatch of your order. The contract between us (‘contract’) will only be made when we send you this email to confirm acceptance and dispatch. Only those products listed in the email as being dispatched will be included in the contract.
All products are subject to stock availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if all the products in your order are not available and we will cancel your order. If only some of the products in your order are available this will be explained in your acceptance and dispatch email. If you pay by credit or debit card we will not charge you for products which are not available. If you pay using PayPal any payment made for products which are not available will be credited back to your PayPal account.
We may, from time to time and at our absolute discretion, limit purchases to no more than 10 (or any other quantity that we decide is appropriate) of any one item per transaction.
You are able to make changes to your order up to the point at which you click the Place Order button in checkout.
Please be aware that the prices displayed on our site include Value Added Tax where applicable but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due. The applicable delivery costs will be clearly displayed during the checkout process.
Due to the large number of products on our site, it is always possible that some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced, despite our best efforts. If we discover there is a pricing error, we will normally, at our discretion, either: (i) contact you and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it; or (ii) reject your order and notify you of the rejection.
We accept payment with the following credit or debit cards: Visa credit and debit cards, MasterCard credit and debit cards, American Express credit and charge cards, Switch/Maestro debit cards, Visa Electron cards. We also accept payment by PayPal. Please note that if you wish to pay for your products using PayPal, and you do not already have an existing PayPal account, you will be required to set up a new account with PayPal directly.
At present, we do not accept cash, cheques or gift vouchers as payment online.
By submitting an order to us through our site, you are confirming that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct. All transactions will be in euros. If your card pays with alternative currency your card provider or bank will determine the exchange rates to be applied and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payments which you will be liable to pay.
We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order. Any order placed using PayPal will be charged at the time your order is submitted. If we reject or cancel your order for any reason this charge will be credited back to your PayPal account.
Changes to our Terms of Sale
Any changes we may make to our Terms of Sale in the future will be posted on this page. These Terms of Sale were last updated in August 2016.
General Terms & Conditions
We now deliver to over 125 countries around the world.
We offer FREE STANDARD WORLDWIDE delivery on orders from 65€
We offer FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY in selected countries * Minimum Thresholds Apply. Click here for further information on delivery options.
See delivery options by country.
If you don’t have an account, you can enter a delivery address once you have chosen the products you want to buy from us. If you have an account, you can save your delivery address in the My Account section. You can amend your delivery address at any time during checkout, until you click the Place Order button.
To ensure your order arrives when you expect, we may make changes to delivery options during Sales, or busy periods. The options that are available will be made clear during checkout.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for worldwide deliveries, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations. We reserve the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to destinations.
Please note that many countries have import restrictions on certain products or materials. The products you order for delivery to worldwide destinations may be subject to duties or taxes upon importation. These duties or taxes are levied once the product reaches the country of destination. You are responsible for determining whether there is any restriction on delivery of our products to your selected destination. You are also responsible for any duties, taxes or additional costs levied on your product at the time of importation, and for paying those costs. We recommend you contact your local customs authority or post office (where applicable) to learn more about customs restrictions and possible costs prior to placing an order.
We hope you will be delighted with everything you have bought from us, but if you are unhappy with your products for any reason, you can return them to us in accordance with this Returns Policy.
Orders delivered to international addresses must be returned by post within 28 days from when they were received . The products are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us by post. We recommend that you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the products you are returning and you should keep proof of postage.
We will refund the full price you paid for the products, using the same method you used to pay for them. No exchanges can be made through our warehouse (this is because we cannot guarantee stock levels due to expected high turnover of styles).
Your right to cancel
EU customers have a legal right to cancel orders bought online:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the products and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. You can cancel by using the Contact Us form
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the products to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any products supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any products supplied.
If you want to return or exchange your products, you must take reasonable care of them and they should be returned to us in their original condition, which means that:
- You can open the packaging to look at and try on the products as you would in our stores.
- You must not try on the products wearing strong perfume/aftershave or a deodorant which may leave scent or marks on the products.
- Shoes shouldn’t be worn outside and no scuffing should appear on the sole.
- Hygiene strips must not be removed from any products (for example, swimwear).
- Tags should not be removed from products.
- The original packaging should be retained and returned.
If you fail to take reasonable care of the products before returning them to us, you may have to compensate us. For health and hygiene reasons all briefs and pierced jewellery are non-refundable and cannot be returned. Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of defective products.
Risk and title
The products will be at your risk at the time that they enter into your possession or a person identified by you that is authorised to take possession of the products. Ownership of the products will only pass to you at the time of delivery or (if later) when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges.
The EU’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations allows you to recycle your old electrical products, free of charge.
Much of the electrical waste thrown away can be recycled and the resources recovered to make new consumer goods. The WEEE regulations aim to reduce the quantity of electrical and electronic products disposed of in this way, and will encourage everyone to play a part in protecting our environment for future generations.
To remind you to recycle, all new electrical products are marked with a crossed out wheeled bin symbol.
We make every effort to display the colours of the products that appear on our site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including Acts of God, fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute (whether or not involving New Look employees), or acts of local or central governments or other competent authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
These Terms & Conditions and other notices elsewhere on our website contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of products. No other terms or conditions will form part of the contract, unless agreed by us in writing and signed by an authorised New Look employee.
Our right to vary these Terms & Conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the Terms & Conditions in force at the time that you order products from us.
Law and jurisdiction
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English and no public filing requirements apply. These Terms & Conditions do not affect your legal statutory rights.
Privacy of children on our website
Our site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 18.
In order to enter into a contract with New Look, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. New Look retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be New Look or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party New Look is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
Terms of Website Use
Purchasing products through our site
The purchase of products through our site is governed by our Terms of Sale.
Your personal information
Password and account security
To access your stored data on our site, you will need to input your account and password details (‘sign in’ details). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your sign in details and any activities that occur under your account. If you have any concerns about your sign in details or think they have been misused, you should contact us straight away to let us know and we can deactivate your account immediately.
Third party services
We may from time to time make available through our site certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to these services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them directly. We have no control over the content of those third party sites or the performance of these services. Accordingly, you use these services at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Our liability for products which you may purchase through our site is subject to our Terms of Sale.
‘New Look’ is a registered trademark of New Look Limited.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with applicable local, national or international law, regulation and good industry practice.
At newlook.com we aim to delight our customers at all times. However, if you are unhappy about any aspect of our site or the service you receive from us and would like to make a complaint, please contact us.
Law and Jurisdiction
Security, Privacy and Cookies
What The Fashion T&Cs
What The Fashion
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
1) Purchases are limited to one item per customer.
2) Discounts (including but not limited to student- and staff discounts, bounce back offers and spend stretch offers etc.) cannot be applied to purchases of any items within the ‘What the Fashion’ range.
3) Items within the ‘What the Fashion’ range are made available for purchase on a limited basis and on a first come first served basis. Once sold out, ‘What the Fashion’ items will not be restocked.
4) New Look reserves to right to suspend or discontinue the sale of ‘What the Fashion’ items at any time at its sole discretion. If you have any questions about the ‘What the Fashion’ range or require further information, please visit newlook.com/row.
5) The retailer is New Look Retailers Limited (“New Look”). New Look Retailers Limited, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ. Registered number 1618428.