Returns & Refunds
We hope you will be delighted with everything you have bought from us, but if you change your mind for any reason, we are happy to refund any unsuitable items in perfect condition within 28 days of purchase with a valid dispatch note. Please note: There are a few exceptions outlined below.
All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original tender currency.
• For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, cosmetics and swimwear/underwear briefs if the original packaging and hygiene seal has been removed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Sale items purchased online can be fully refunded by post within 14 days of receiving the goods. Items returned will be refunded for the amount paid.
The above returns policy refers to change of mind only and does not affect your statutory rights.
If you change your mind and want to return something to us, please send it to the below address
New Look Retailers
Lymedale Business Park
ST5 9QD UK
All returns are at your own cost.
If any of our products have become faulty or you are unhappy with the quality, we'd like to help you resolve the problem as quickly as possible so please Contact Us
Returning your online order from the Republic of Ireland to New Look is free.
Simply follow the instructions by clicking the link here and then take your package to your nearest Parcel Motel location, to begin its journey back to our Warehouse.
Your parcel and refund will be processed within 10 working days.
It’s OK for you to open the packaging and try on items. But there are some rules we need you to follow:
- Take care not to get any marks on the soles of shoes. It’s best not to try them on outside, as this will make the soles dirty and scratched.
- For hygiene reasons we don’t offer refunds on pierced jewellery, swimwear or hair extensions if the hygiene seal has been removed. (However, if they’re not of satisfactory quality or if they’re unfit for purpose then it’s OK to return them after the seal has been broken).
- You can return underwear as long as it hasn’t been worn and all the barcode tags are still on.
- Please include the original packaging with your return.
- Don’t forget to complete and include the Dispatch Note (we sent it with your order).
- Make sure your returns are securely packaged so they don’t get damaged in transit. They’ve got a lot of travelling to do.
- Please remember to get a proof of postage receipt.
Send your returns, completed Dispatch Note, and original packaging to:
New Look Returns
Lymedale Business Park
Newcastle Under Lyme
Our returns policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
If the item(s) you want to return was bought as part of a combination purchase (eg. a pack of 2) or a multi-buy offer (eg. 3 tops for 7€), then you must return all the items that were part of the offer.
We work hard to make sure all our goods are high quality, so we’re really sorry that there’s a fault in something you’ve bought from us.
If you’ve still got your Dispatch Note:
Let us know what’s wrong with your item by filling in the Dispatch Note and including it with your return.
Post your items back to our returns address and we’ll make it our priority to sort it out for you.
If you don’t have the Dispatch Note:
Not to worry, just contact us so we can advise you further.
Christmas purchases made between 31st October and 24th December may be returned until 31st January with a valid receipt. In order to serve our customers as quickly as possible, our stores will be unable to process returns on Boxing day.
We aim to process refunds within 5 working days from when we receive your return. Once we’ve done this, we’ll authorise your payment provider to release the money back into your account. How long your payment provider takes to release the money will depend on their own terms and conditions.
Purchases made through PayPal will be refunded to your PayPal account.
Customers from within the European Union (EU) have a legal right to cancel within 14 days, under the EU Distance Selling Regulations. Although it’s legally called a ‘cancellation’ right, you’ll still receive your order and then you’ll need to return it.
Our own refunds policy goes ‘over and above’ this legal right. For example, your EU right gives you 14 days to return goods, but we give you 28 days (for non-sale items). Also, our own returns policy applies to all our customers – inside or outside the EU.
So, if you’ve made an order which you don’t want, you can choose to use your legal right to cancel (if you’re in an EU country), or you can simply follow our returns guidelines at the top of this page.