The New Look footwear range is a Standard C fitting and our Wide Fit range is a D fitting.
>>Click here to shop Footwear<<
>> Click here to shop Wide Fit Footwear <<
The Wide fit range is made with a wider insole width and joint (which is the widest part of your foot) and with a fuller instep (this is the central part of the foot). The length remains the same as a standard fit.
On Wide Fit boots, the calf measurement is also increased in addition to the foot measurements.
This range is specifically designed to fit and flatter a fuller foot without compromising on fashion or style.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT LENGTH
1. Place a piece of white paper on the floor.
2. Place your right bare foot on top of the paper in the centre of the page, flat on the floor.
3. Balance your weight between your feet.
4. Draw around your foot with your pen straight (not angled into the foot) – if possible ask someone to help you.
5. Step off the paper carefully.
6. Measure from the heel to the longest toe.
7. Repeat process on your left foot.
8. The measurements are likely to be slightly different - this is normal, just choose the largest length when selecting your size.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT WIDTH
1. On your right foot - wrap a tape measure around the widest part , covering the joint (of your big toe and little toe)
2. Don’t pull the tape too tight, but maintain a firm grip.
3. Note the measurement.
4. Repeat process on your left foot.
5. The measurements are likely to be slightly different - this is normal, just choose the largest measurement when selecting your size.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CALF
1. Standing up, balance the weight between your feet.
2. On your right leg, identify the widest part of your leg below the knee.
3. Wrap a tape measure around the widest part.
4. Don’t pull the tape too tight, but maintain a firm grip.
5. Note the measurement.
6. Repeat process on your left leg.
7. The measurements are likely to be slightly different - this is normal, just choose the largest length when selecting your size.
* All measurements are taken in mm
With your 3 measurements, search on the below chart for your closest match.
E.g – if you are 229 in length, 225 in the joint and 355 in the leg - then the best match is a SIZE 4 - Standard fit (C)
|UK Size||EU Size||Standard (C)||Wide Fit (D)|
|Length||Foot Width||Calf||Length||Foot Width||Calf|