Terms and conditions
1. To enter your photo of yourself to the ‘thisisnewlook’ gallery please use one of the options below.
a) Upload a photo of yourself on either your personal Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest account with the hash-tag #ThisIsNewLook. Remember your profile must be set to public in order for us to view your photo.
b) Upload a photo of yourself directly to our gallery on the website. Click on the following URL:www.daily.newlook.com/thisisnewlook and follow the steps.
By uploading a photo or sharing a photo using the #ThisIsNewLook hash-tag as described above, you consent to New Look using that photo as described within and also confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The outfit can be made up New Look’s own branded clothing and/or other branded clothing which New Look stocks.
2. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter your photo to the ‘thisisnewlook’ gallery. By entering your photo you confirm that you have this consent.
3. If you upload a photo, we may select it to be displayed in the gallery on our website [it may also appear on the product pages on the website], it may be seen worldwide and may be used as further described below.
4. By uploading your photo you retain your rights in that photo. By submitting a photo you hereby grant to New Look a perpetual irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the right to sub-licence and to assign) to use, edit, alter, reproduce, translate, publish and/or distribute the photos and/or incorporate it in other works on the New Look internal and external websites or in other products or services available through the websites (the websites and the products and services collectively referred to as the “Services”) using any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You understand that this licence means your photo may be made available by New Look worldwide on the Services and that other users of the Services (individuals and companies) can also share and make your Photos available on social media platforms or other services. More, particularly a user can share a photo directly from the gallery on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and if they are accessing the gallery on their mobile device to WhatsApp. If you do not want to grant the permissions set out above then please do not submit or share your photos.
5. By submitting your photos you warrant and represent that you have the right to grant the licence described above. In particular, you promise that you have obtained the permission of all the people featured in the photo (and, if they are under 18 their parents and guardians as well) to allow New Look and other users of the Services to use the photos. To the extent permitted by law, you also agree to waive your moral rights in relation to any photos submitted.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that your photo does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that your photo entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
7. It will be New Look’s decision whether a photo is included in or removed from the ‘thisisnewlook’ gallery. New Look’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By submitting a photo to be uploaded to the ‘thisisnewlook’ gallery you provide New Look with the right to post your photo and post yourname on New Look’s #thisisNewLook gallery, New Look social media pages and also New Look’s external and internal facing web pagesand communications. New Look will also have the right to comment on the photo.
9. You must not enter any offensive, indecent or otherwise inappropriate photos. New Look may in its sole discretion contact Instagram, Twitter or Pintrest to report and request for the removal of your photo if New Look deems it to be inappropriate.
11. If you have any concerns about photos on the gallery please contact the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. New Look will be able to remove photos from the New Look website and New Look owned external and internal web pages – however we will be unable to remove photos shared or posted by third parties on third party sites which are outside New Look’s control.
12. ”New Look” is New Look Retailers Ltd, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, UK, DT3 5HJ (Co No: 1618428).
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
14. Depending on how you upload your photos to the gallery, it may provide you with the ability to interact with social media services. These features may enable integration and/or access to your social media services, your profiles on those services or establish rules about how your personal information on those services will be used. You and the social media providers are in control of those issues, not New Look. You are encouraged to read all policies and information on the applicable social media services to learn more about how they handle your information before using any such features. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider or your use of features that come from their platform.
15. You acknowledge and accept that Instagram,Twitter and Pintrest:
a) Shall not be liable to you in any way for any matter in relation to ‘thisisnewlook’ gallery; and
b) In no way sponsor, endorse, administer, or are associated with ‘thisisnewlook’ gallery.