United Kingdom - £ - English
New Look Card Shop to Win Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all New Look cardholders aged 18 years or over, (except that employees, family and agents of the Promoter and New Look and any third party directly or indirectly associated with administration of the prize draw shall not be entitled to enter the prize draw).
2. To be entered into the monthly and quarterly prize draws, you must spend on your New Look card within the specified period in any UK New Look store (excluding the Channel Islands and ROI) or online at www.newlook.com.
2.1 To be entered into the annual prize draw, you must spend 8 times per year on your New look card in store or online at www.newlook.com
2.2 No minimum spend is required to enter the prize draw
2.3 Each spend will count as one entry in to each of the prize draws.
2.4 It is a condition of your participation in the prize draw that the payments due on your New Look store card account are up-to-date.
3. The prize draw year runs from 1st September 2017 through to 31st August 2018 and the next Shop to Win year will run from 1st September 2018 – 31st August 2019.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
5. Monthly, quarterly and annual prize winners will be chosen by random draw, supervised by an independent person.
6. The winners will be notified within seven days of the draw. The winners must respond within seven days confirming their address. If a winner has not responded by this time then the winner will forfeit all rights to the prize and another winner will be selected by random draw.
7. Prizes will be sent to winners by post within fourteen days of confirmation of their address.
8. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, at its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
9. Examples of prizes could include: monthly prize: a shopping trip including travel to London, an overnight stay in a hotel with dinner for 2 and New Look gift card; quarterly prize: a luxury beach holiday for 2 including flights with spending money; annual prize: a car.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where in its reasonable opinion it becomes necessary to do so.
13. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. By accepting the prize you agree to take part in this publicity.
14. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
15. Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment / delivery / arrangement of the prize.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered in connection with this prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The Promoter of the prize draw is Ikano Bank of Waterfront House, Station St, Nottingham NG2 3DQ. Registered in England and Wales Number BR016253.
New Look Card GDPR Marketing Preferences Competition
Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
HOLIDAY TO MYKONOS
Terms and conditions
1. The Prize Draw is for the chance for one individual to win a holiday to Mykonos, Greece which will include the following:
- private UK airport transfers;
- return flights to Mykonos;
- private transfers from Mykonos Airport to a hotel;
- a 3-night stay in a luxury hotel in Mykonos;
- a full-day boat excursion in Mykonos;
- cabana rental in a top beach bar in Mykonos:
- private beachfront dinning;
- club entry; and
- travel insurance (the “Prize Package”).
2. The Prize Draw is run by New Look Retailers Limited (“New Look”). The Prize Package is funded by Universal and may be organised in full or in part by any other third party (including but not limited to Element London Limited) at the sole discretion of Universal.
3. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of New Look Retailers Limited and Universal Pictures International UK & Eire Limited (“Universal”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
4. To be entered into the Prize Draw all you have to do enter your details online at http://www.newlook.com/uk/mammamia. The Prize Draw will go live on 10 July 2018 and will close at 23:59 BST on 24 July2018 (the “Closing Date”), (the “Prize Draw Period”).
5. Entrants must enter the Prize Draw themselves and not on the behalf of anyone else. Joint submissions are not permitted.
6. The winning entry (the “Winner”) will be selected at random by combining all the entries from http://www.newlook.com/uk/mammamia and the Winner will be notified by uk.Events@NewLook.com within 3 days of the Closing Date.
7. If the Winner does not reply within 3 days with their full name and postal address then New Look reserves the right to select another winner at random.
8. The Prize is solely for the Winner, however one individual (the “Accompanying Individual”) must accompany the Winner and share in the Prize Package. The Accompany Individual must be 18 years old or older.
9. In order to receive the necessary details to award the Prize Package, New Look will require the full name, contact number and postal address of the Winner. The Winner and the Accompanying Individual may also be required to provide Universal and/or any other third party acting on the instructions of Universal will their details including their passport number.
10. Due to the nature of the Prize Package the Winner and the Accompanying Individual may need to produce formal ID at any time during their enjoyment of the Prize Package.
11. Both the Winner and the Accompanying Individual must be in possession of a valid passport which has at least 6 months remaining on the date of travel.
12. Dates: The Winner must contact Element London Limited (email@example.com) with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to the selected departure dates. The dates must include a Saturday night. Prizes cannot be taken from 21 December 2018 – 2 January 2019 (Christmas and New Year) or over UK bank holidays including Easter Sunday. The Prize Package is valid for 12-months from the date that the Winner is notified they have won the Prize Draw and confirms to New Look that they are aware they have won. All travel must be taken within this 12-month period.
13. Once booked the Prize Package cannot be amended or cancelled.
14. The Winner and the Accompanying Individual will enjoy the following as part of the Prize Package:
a. Private UK Airport Transfers: return travel to the Winner’s nearest major UK airport based in either London, Manchester, Birmingham or Edinburgh via private transfer.
b. Return Flights to Mykonos: return economy flights from the Winner’s nearest major UK airport based in either London, Manchester, Birmingham or Edinburgh to Mykonos Airport in Greece. The flights may be indirect and flight times and routes will be chosen at the discretion of Universal.
c. Private Mykonos Airport Transfers: return travel from Mykonos Airport to the Hotel.
d. Accommodation: a 3-night stay in a minimum 4* hotel in Mykonos (“the Hotel”). The Winner and the Accompanying adult will either share one double bedroom or a twin room. The Hotel will at all times be chosen at the sole discretion of Universal. The Winner must possess a valid credit or debit card in order to guarantee the hotel room upon check-in.
e. Boat Excursion: an approximately 9 hour boat excursion which will include sailing to the beaches on the south of Mykonos, lunch and beverages and entry to Delos Island.
f. Cabana Rental: cabana rental at a top beach bar in Mykonos (the choice of beach bar will at all times remain at the sole discretion of Universal) and a bar tab to the value of €60PP.
g. Private Beachfront Dinning: dinner at one of the most exclusive restaurants in Mykonos provided to a set menu at the value of €250pp. The choice of restaurant will at all times remain at the sole discretion of Universal.
h. Club Entry: entry to one of the best clubs in Mykonos including standard entry and a bar tap to the value of €60PP. The choice of club will at times remain at the sole discretion of Universal.
i. Travel Insurance: basic travel insurance (exclusive of any pre-existing conditions and provided on the basis that the Winner and the Accompanying Adult are between the ages of 18 and 69). Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the Winner and the Accompanying Individual to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical conditions.
15. Where the costs allocated for the cabana bar tab, beachfront dining or club bar tab exceed the amounts stated above any excess costs will be the responsibility of the Winner.
16. Meals, drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments and anything thing not expressly stated as being part of the Prize Package are excluded from the Prize Package.
17. Any necessary visas for the Winner and/or the Accompany Individual are the responsibility of the Winner.
18. The Prize Draw and Prize Package may be amended or withdrawn at any time at the discretion of New Look and/or Universal.
19. All elements of the Prize Package are subject to availability and all elements of the Prize Package must be taken at the same time.
20. By entering the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
21. If New Look or Universal believes that an entry contravenes these terms and conditions, New Look and/or Universal reserves all rights to reject the entry at its discretion.
22. New Look and/or Universal (or any third party acting on behalf of Universal) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage or disappointment which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize Package, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
23. New Look accepts no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
24. There is no cash alternative to the Prize Package and it is non-transferable and non-refundable.
25. Universal reserves the right to provide any part of the Prize Package for an equivalent value should the need arise.
26. New Look’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final.
27. To obtain details of the Winner please email uk.Events@NewLook.com, stating the name of the Prize Draw in the subject heading, up to 4 weeks after the Closing Date.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.