United Kingdom - £ - English
Win Your Spring Wardrobe
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all New Look cardholders aged 18 years or over (excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents and other persons professionally connected with this prize draw).
2. Each time you use your store card in the qualifying period you have a chance to win £250 which will be credited to your New Look card statement/account.
3. There are 20 ‘Win Your Spring Wardrobe’ prizes of £250 up for grabs in total.
4. To be entered into this prize draw, you must use your store card to pay for your shopping in any UK New Look store or online between Sunday 7th January and 23.59pm GMT on Saturday 3rd February 2018. There is no limit on the number of times you can enter.
5. For each transaction that you make during the qualifying period, you will receive 1 entry into the ‘Win Your Spring Wardrobe’ prize draw. You will also receive 1 entry into the ongoing ‘Shop to Win’ prize draw. The ‘Shop to Win’ prize draw is subject to its own terms and conditions: http://www.newlook.com/uk/help/legal-information/competition-terms
6. There is no minimum or maximum spend to be entered into this prize draw.
7. The winners will be selected at random on Monday 12th February by Ikano Bank, who will credit back the winners with £250 in their March statement.
8. The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. If for any reason the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or higher value.
9. You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
10.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to technical faults of any kind (including technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure).
11.The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12.The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where in its reasonable opinion it becomes necessary to do so.
13.Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
14.Credit is provided by Ikano Bank AB (publ) and is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. New Look acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products for Ikano Bank AB (publ). Ikano Bank is authorised in Sweden by Finansinspektionen, the regulator for banks in Sweden and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ikano Bank is a trading name of the UK branch of Ikano Bank AB (publ), which is registered with branch number BR016253. The registered office of the UK Bank AB (publ) is Waterfront House, Waterfront Plaza, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3DQ.
16.The winners’ details will be available for 30 days after the end of this prize draw and may be obtained by writing to the Promoter and detailing your request.
17.Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered in connection with this prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18.These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter is: New look Retailers Ltd, New Look House, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, UK. Company Registered Number 01618428
Terms and conditions:
1. This competition is open to all UK residents, except for employees of the New Look Group, their
families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this competition.
2. The entry instructions form part of these Ts&Cs and completion of the entry means acceptance of these
Ts&Cs. No purchase necessary.
3. This competition runs every month, commencing from 4 February 2016.
4. The prize is one £100 New Look Gift Card, which can be used in-store (UK only) or online (at
www.newlook.com). New Look will pick one winner each month that the competition is running. The
Gift Cards are subject to its own terms and conditions.
5. Winning entries will be randomly selected at the end of each month, and the winner notified within 7
days. The winner will be contacted via email. If the winner does not reply with their postal address
within 14 days then New Look reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant. Our decision is
final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person for each prize draw is permitted.
7. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Ts&Cs.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we assume no liability for any claim, loss or damage
arising (whether directly or indirectly). We accept no responsibility for any failed, lost or delayed
9. The prize must be taken as stated and there will be no alternatives.
10. First names and county of residence of each winner will be available for 30 days after the end of the
campaign period and may be obtained by sending a stamped address envelope to 'Guess the Celeb
Competition’, CRM Team, New Look Retailers Ltd, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ, United
11. This competition may be amended or withdrawn at any time at our discretion.
12. By entering the competition, the winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to
be passed to a third party provider for fulfilment of the prize, where necessary. Save for the exception
above, New Look will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or
an appropriate regulatory authority. Any personal data provided will be processed in accordance with
By providing your details you expressly consent to these terms.
13. These Ts&Cs shall be governed by English law.
Promoter: New Look Retailers Ltd, New Look House, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, UK. Registered Number 01618428 (“New Look”)
Rochelle Humes Competition 2018
Win the Look
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is for the chance for three individuals to win New Look items as worn in the New Look ‘Win the Look’ competition posts. The competition posts will appear on the New Look Twitter page (@NewLook).
2. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over.
3. This prize draw is not open to employees or agencies of the New Look group, their families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw.
4. To be entered into this prize draw all you have to do is retweet the New Look ‘Win the Look’ competition posts on our Twitter page prize draw between 20:00 GMT on Thursday 15th March 2018 and 17:00 GMT on Friday 16th March 2018 (“Closing Date”).
5. Whilst you may retweet as many times as you wish, entrants can only win once.
6. Entrants must enter this prize draw themselves and not on the behalf of anyone else. Joint submissions are not permitted.
7. The winners will be selected at random from all those Twitter accounts that retweet the relevant competition posts during the prize draw period referred to in paragraph 4 above. Winners shall be announced on Monday 19th March 2018 via Twitter.
8. The winners will also be notified by direct message to their Twitter accounts requesting their full name and postal address. Winners will be asked to follow @NewLook in order to be contacted by direct message if they do not already do so.
9. If a winner does not reply within 14 days with their full name and postal address then Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random.
10. By entering this prize draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
11. If the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves all rights to reject the entry at its discretion.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage or disappointment which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
14. There is no cash alternative to the prize and it is non-transferable and non-refundable.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of an equivalent value should the need arise.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final.
17. To obtain details of the winners please email uk.Events@NewLook.com, stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading, up to 4 weeks after the Closing Date.
20. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the prize draw by the Promoter and not by Twitter.
21. This prize draw may be amended or withdrawn at any time at Promoter‘s discretion.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: New look Retailers Ltd, New Look House, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, UK. Company Registered Number 01618428.