New Look Card Shop to Win Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all New Look cardholders aged 18 years or over, (except that employees, family and agents of the Promoter and New Look and any third party directly or indirectly associated with administration of the prize draw shall not be entitled to enter the prize draw).
2. To be entered into the monthly and quarterly prize draws, you must spend on your New Look card within the specified period in any UK New Look store (excluding the Channel Islands and ROI) or online at www.newlook.com.
2.1 To be entered into the annual prize draw, you must spend 8 times per year on your New look card in store or online at www.newlook.com
2.2 No minimum spend is required to enter the prize draw
2.3 Each spend will count as one entry in to each of the prize draws.
2.4 It is a condition of your participation in the prize draw that the payments due on your New Look store card account are up-to-date.
3. The prize draw year runs from 1st September 2017 through to 31st August 2018 and the next Shop to Win year will run from 1st September 2018 – 31st August 2019.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
5. Monthly, quarterly and annual prize winners will be chosen by random draw, supervised by an independent person.
6. The winners will be notified within seven days of the draw. The winners must respond within seven days confirming their address. If a winner has not responded by this time then the winner will forfeit all rights to the prize and another winner will be selected by random draw.
7. Prizes will be sent to winners by post within fourteen days of confirmation of their address.
8. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, at its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
9. Examples of prizes could include: monthly prize: a shopping trip including travel to London, an overnight stay in a hotel with dinner for 2 and New Look gift card; quarterly prize: a luxury beach holiday for 2 including flights with spending money; annual prize: a car.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where in its reasonable opinion it becomes necessary to do so.
13. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. By accepting the prize you agree to take part in this publicity.
14. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
15. Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment / delivery / arrangement of the prize.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered in connection with this prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The Promoter of the prize draw is Ikano Bank of Waterfront House, Station St, Nottingham NG2 3DQ. Registered in England and Wales Number BR016253.
New Look Card GDPR Marketing Preferences Competition